Training activities will support school partners’ staff to implement project activities with their students. To this end 4 short joint staff training courses (on line and face to face sessions) will be carried out in 4 important stages of the project
The first Treaining course wil be held in Denmark and it will be organized by Create it REAL, co-responsbile e-nable France.
Content of the training lessons:
- Introduction to 3d printing;
- 3D printing at school;
- The materials:
- a) materials analysis and their use
- b) reusing plastics to prevent pollution and to promote a circular economy;
- The 3D printer: How does it work;
- The softwares;
- How to use 3d printer.
- Modelling and slicing (I)
- Modelling and slicing (Advanced)
- Refining the objects.
- How to introduce 3d printing to school: Geometry, Math, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science, Drawing, Arts, English
- Example of Situated Learning Scenario.
The course will be organize in 3 different parts:
- presentation of the 10 Situated Learning Scenarios;
- Experimentatio of all Scenarios and Cases Studies;
- Evaluation to change the Scenarios according needs of participants.
The title of the Course is “Online Editor to program interactive scenarios”
The course will analyse all the online editor are present on the market: Scratch 2.0, Fifht Ingenium Software, Hiris, Alice, Snap! Scratch for Arduino.
Presentation of 10 Situated Learning Scenarios (SLS)
Hands-on actvity about SLS
The 4th training course will be held in Germany and it will aimed to share all the Learning Scenarios and experiences of thsi project that has multiple layers and fields involved. We can merge all the skill developed by the previuos courses. We want to link different editor software to electronic devices and 3d printed objects prosthesis.